- Replaces the short stroke hand torch Z axis with a 5" stroke ballscrew and linear slide Z
- Has built in Ohmic sensing, floating mechanical backup for touch off and a magnetic breakaway torch holder with ESTOP sensor.
- Replaces the sealed controller with a modern motion and I/O control box based on our advanced G5 series of controllers.
- With in-stock replacement cards and off the shelf motor drivers you are not at the whim of one sole vendor.
- Ships with a custom single cable to replace the one that only goes to the base of the cable arm and
- includes a full set of "Lift Brackets : so you can cut things more than 2 inches tall.
- Comes WITH SOFTWARE
- Controller ships with 4 axis of drives so adding a rotary axis without rebuilding your whole machine is simple.
(and the a quad processor Mini PC) . Everything runs on CAT5 cables. NO PARALLEL PORT. Read the 26 reasons to look at the Retro .
NOW FOR THE EXCITING PART. To kick this off we are GIVING AWAY FREE (including shipping) a full PZ-CAM Retro for a 98z or the DHC . it's over $4000 of merchandise!
To find the registration form , go to the PZCAM Reto Kit (either one) from here: https://www.candcnc.com/product-category/noncandcnc/ . then in the main description click on the Register for FREE Retro Fit Kit Fill out the form and SUBMIT and get your unique entry number in a follow up email.
There are some rules:
(see registration page for all rules )
- You can only enter once.
- You have to own or have partnership (part owner) of a Plasmacam table of the models listed .
- The two servo motors (XY) have to work (run)
- If the table has mechanical issues (bearings, gears, missing parts) you iwll have to furnish those yourself
- You have to agree to share photos and /or videos of the rebuild for us to use in marketing.
- The Contest runs until there are 1250 valid entrants or until Sept 15th 2023, whichever comes first.
- Winner will be announced in several places but by number only . If you miss the post(s) after 72 hrs it goes to the next in line number.
- The entries are given a unique number and the entrant is sent an email that has that number shown. The drawing will be by number not by name
PX-CAM Retro Kit (Mini PC not shown)
We will keep this thread oing an update the entry count so you can know when to start watching for the winning number