Welcome to the NEW improved Super Z multi purpose access. Just like its parent, the Super Z offers the same quality features:
- Strong and rigid with precision slides and bearings. No wobbly cuts at any speed.
- Features that make it perfect for all types of cutting and tools (plasma, router, plate marker).
- Fast, smooth and accurate operation.
- Offer a Floating Torch Holder
- Offer a built-in Ohmic Sensor, backup mechanical Z, and Z overrun limit sensors
- Have sufficient stroke for most gantry types
- Have optional Break-Away torch plate with sensors for E-stop
- Be easy to hook up to any Bladerunner/Core/Plazpak system. Single cable connection.
- Work with existing 23 frame 620 oz-in high torque steppers
Then we ADDED these things to make it truly the BEST Z axis on the market
- Even stronger with dual 15mm precision linear slides and 4 bearings ( not just two like most).
- Stroke increased from 4.5″ to 6.5″
- Floating Torch Holder is a separate sub-assembly with separate precision slide.
- Upgraded to our new FT-02 Ohmic Sensor with the added input options for gantry mounted homes.
- Support for 12 V sensors.
- Support for a Dual Breakaway or Collision Sensor setup. Internal logic trips if EITHER sensor goes active.
- New single 12 pin to 12 pin cable for the new REV 17 Table I/O on G5 Bladerunners. (also works with 12.3 and 12.6 with matching cable).
- All Solid State Sensors. No more mechanical switches.
- Single wiring harness (replaceable).
- New front cover plate helps protect ballscrew and slides
- Floating holder comes off and allows Router Mount swap out in minutes
- Option plate for Water and Air cooled spindles
- Side connection points for Plat Marker Subplate