Same specs as the popular MP3600 but with our new Direct Ethernet EBOB card and the new DTHC 5 5th generation THC. This controller comes with a Linux computer and CommandCNC software.
NOTE: We no longer supply the DB-25 cable to connect the Axis I/O (MTA250 card)
- Pre-Configured LINUX PC ( New Mini PC w/2yr warranty)
- Installed Drawing (Inkscape), CAD, and Demo Copy of SheetCAM (use your Windows License)
- Power Cord (IEC input plug). Universal AC of 100 to 240VAC 50/60 hz
- Cat 5 cables for Ethernet to PC and from DTHC 5 to PWM module (included)
- Licensed Copy of CommandCNC™ Control software full featured…no expensive upgrades.
- All software is perpetual license…no monthly rentals or fees .
- Custom Post Processors for SheetCAM to do Automated Plasma and Router
- Remote Digital (Isolated) Pickup for Plasma signals (PWMIIa)
- External MTA250 Card provides screw terminals for up to 6 axis of Step & Dir (Driver interface )
- Easy Dual Motor Axis (slaving) setup.
- Built-in 16 input Opto isolated on rear panel for easy access. Plugs for our Ohmic Sensor or the Super Z
- Connects Homes, Limits, Probes, safety switches and other NO or NC switches or sensors.
- Uses new Direct Ethernet Breakout (EBOB) with expanded Inputs and Outputs
- Rear mounted Dual Power Relay Outputs to control AC loads up to 15A from software
- Option for Quad Relay connector to expand relays to 6
- Oxy Fuel Profile in CommandCNC and external relays for 120V solenoids (not furnished)
- Compatible with all CandCNC Rotary Plasma Cutting options
- Full Router support including POSTS for SheetCAM and Vetric VCarvePro and Aspire
method. Supports toolchange and tool-setter for router
- Can use al of the add-ons and expansi options for our full G5 and G5XL complete controller systems
THE MP3700 – DTHC 5 is an advanced Ethernet connected Breakout Board, (EBOB) a 5th generation High Speed Digital Torch Height control and a hardware companion to CommandCNC™. It can be used to build simple or sophisticated CNC plasma or plasma router tables using steppers or servos as long as the drivers can take discreet step and direction logic signals. THIS IS YOUR BEST CHOICE for a running Plasma or Plasma/router table to continue to use the power supply, motors and mechanics. Not all motor drivers are compatible so check your driver specs first. If your current controller is self contained with proprietary software this WILL NOT plugin and run!
Want o build a high function, cost effective Plasma or Plasma/Router /Multi-use CNC table . On a budget? Combine the MP3700 Kit with a DC power supply, Moor drivers and matching motors (up to 6) and a handful of AC side components and you have a highly capable machine that has features you can only find on high end commercial machines.
One of the buying options is a Plasma Connection Kit that does the final connection to your plasma for automation control. Some models have standard pin-out connectors and internal voltage dividers. Others do not. While most plasma with arc start (pilot arc) will work they will need to use the Universal Connection kit offer in the choices.