The BladeRunner G5 is our newest (2020) updated CNC control unit. The 600W 48V 12A ESPIII “Smart” Power Supply provides plenty of power for up to six 620 oz-in hybrid stepper motors and protects your expensive drive components from over voltage (line surges), overload and over-temperature conditions. The stepper motors come with 3/8″ output shafts with the capability of cut speeds at 350 IPM and 700 IPM rapids with a 3:1 belt reduction drive. This unit is equipped with:
- Ultra High Speed DTHC 5 technology for high accuracy Torch Height Control and connects to the computer with a single Ethernet cable. .06 volt resolution
- Complete with Multiple PID tune-able response profiles , Instant Velocity Anti-Dive (VAD) and Auto Corner Slow Down allows for smooth cutting through corners and cut ends.
- Cut HVAC material or corrugated at fast feed rates while implementing the included Feather Touch 02 Ohmic Sensor, perfect for cutting thin material.
- Versatile: add a router, a plate marker or an oxy-fuel torch and it can do it all.
- Add the HYT-Connect RS485 SIM Kit for connecting to a Hypertherm PowerMax Plasma equipped with optional RS485 5 pin serial port (available from Hypertherm dealers) . Get Ramped Current Piercing and Auto Cut Current (AMP) presets from G-Code and Non-Piercing Center Marking.
- It comes pre-loaded with tool charts for all of the Hypertherm Powermax series systems.
- Includes Linux, and our most modern control software, CommandCNC™ all loaded on a computer with everything you need to get started: CommandCNC, Inkscape, and SheetCam (Full License included).free drawing and CAD applications.
Your CommandCNC system is tested as a complete system with controller, motors and DTHC and certified to ensure complete functionality. LINUX is fully compatible with Windows file formats and any Windows , IP based or WIFI network to easily exchange files. Draw and CAM process on Linux or Windows and cut it on your CommandCNC system.