The Feather Touch Ohmic Sensor Kit makes your torch tip a highly sensitive touch sensor by sensing when the tip touches a piece of metal on the table. Virtually zero downforce is appled so it is perfect for cutting thin materials. It will not push down bowed or warped material during the touch-off sequence so there is no “spring back” error like there can be using the Floating Torch Holder alone. Hookup and setup should take just a few minutes.
- FT-01 Ohmic Sensor Module
- 9 to 14VDC wall plug transformer (120VAC only)
- 25 ft multiconductor stranded cable, connected at the Sensor end and tested,
- Connection wires for the Torch tip and table common and to connect the prior touch switch to the sensor as a limit
- Table I/O interface card (Mounted on the table I/O card)