One of the standard features of the G5 series includes a built-in Dual AC Relay Module that allows control of two AC power relays from the console or via M codes in the G-Code file.
The HS series does not come with the Dual Relay Module . It’s available as an add-on (lug in) module ., it connects to the front panel of the HS control and comes with a 15A rated IEC AC cord . The module can be located up to 20ft away from the HS control box making it simple to mount on a CNC table or even the gantry to power conventional AC loads up to 1600Watts Its got mounting tabs and comes in a molded case rated for harsh environments .
Connection and setup is easy:
1. Locate the module in a location away from direct moisture . Any AC coed used to or from the module must be rated to handle the load on that outlet
2. Open the HS case sand remove the front cover mounted over the Expansion Port . Save the screws and nuts
3. Thread the short 4 wire cable though the open slot using the small end to pass though the front slot
4. Plug the small (3.81) pitch) 4 wide connector in the 4 wide rec in the BACK of the table I/O card
5 Mount the 4 wide (5.08 pitch ) connector to the front panel with the two screws front he cover plate.
6. Plug the 4 conductor cable into the matching receptacle on the front panel and on the front of the Dual Mealy Module
7. Open the CONFIGURATOR app off the desktop and to the OUTPUTS tab Set Output 3 to MIST (M7) and Output 4 to Flood (M8)
You can also rename the outputs and change the M codes that trigger that output in G-Code
Settings for Relays . Includes both Dual AC Relay Expansion and optional 4 Relay Expansion Module settings